All people no one expects that it will establish a long-distance relationship, including me ......
But if it happens to us and there is no way that can be done to avoid it?
There is only one way, stick with this relationship, live with a sincere heart, and believed JESUS HAVE A PLAN BEHIND ALL THAT HAPPENED .......
But if it happens to us and there is no way that can be done to avoid it?
There is only one way, stick with this relationship, live with a sincere heart, and believed JESUS HAVE A PLAN BEHIND ALL THAT HAPPENED .......
each saw sammy, makes me think of him a lot there .....
how much sense this miss, I did not know how much because I felt this sense can no longer be measured, to be honest I really missed him.....
world like this that we use to get in touch ....
and I believe a happy ending when it will come, this place is that I expect to be a witness .......
people who really love each other, not knowing the distance that separates .....







Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar